NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Introduction.The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Pollcast, Inc., 112 West 34thStreet, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120 ("Sponsor"). Twenty-five (25) callers each week will win a ThisTV baseball cap (Five (5) per Daily Entry Period). One Grand Prize winner will win $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card once per Monthly Entry Period ("Prizes"). All applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and rules apply.
ONLY THREE (3) TOTAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES WILL BE AWARDED.
2.Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 27, 2014 at 7:59 a.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Five winners will be selected each weekday, Tuesday through Friday, for all entries received from 8 a.m. on the previous day until 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing to win the ThisTV baseball caps. Five winners will be drawn each Monday for all entries received between 8 a.m. on the previous Friday and 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing. ("Daily Entry Period").
The Sweepstakes consists of sixty (60) Daily Entry Periods, for which five (5) ThisTV baseball caps will be awarded for each entry period, and three (3) monthly entry periods for which one Grand Prize winner will be selected from all entries each month to win $500 cash, in the form of a check or pre-paid Visa card ("Monthly Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below:
|Monthly Ending Period||Start Date
(at 8:00 a.m. ET)
(at 7:59 a.m. ET)
|1||July 6, 2014||August 5, 2014||August 15, 2014|
|2||August 6, 2014||September 5, 2014||September 15, 2014|
|3||September 6, 2014||September 27, 2014||October 10, 2014|
Sponsor's computer clock that is part of its database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority, whichever is older in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Pollcast, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM"), Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC ("Tribune"), and their respective parents, affiliates, companies, officers, directors and agents, and advertising or promotion agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families as such persons are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. During an applicable Daily Entry Period running during the Promotion Period, watch ThisTV for the Friday Flick Pick audience participation segment, which will be promoted throughout each week day or visit www.thistv.com to find the valid toll-free phone number through which you can enter the Sweepstakes every day. To enter, call the valid toll-free phone number: 1-855-484-4788 (the "Friday Flick Pick Phone Number") from a touch-tone telephone. All connected calls to the Friday Flick Pick Phone Number during a Daily Entry Period as verified by Sponsor will receive an entry to the Sweepstakes for such Daily Entry Period. Entries will not be carried forward into subsequent Daily Entry Periods. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes as soon as your call to the toll-free phone number is picked up. You may be asked to complete a daily survey and review third party offers. You will also be offered one additional bonus entry per Daily Entry Period in the Sweepstakes if you select one or more third partyoffers, as described at the time of your call. Callers may select a third party offer by pressing the "1" key on their telephone keypad while or immediately after listening to a particular offer. When the "1" key is pressed, the bonus entry will be confirmed and the callers will be prompted to confirm that they wish to be connected with the advertiser associated with the selected offer. Callers are not required to purchase any products or services from advertisers in order to receive the bonus entry to the Sweepstakes. Purchasing a third party offer does not increase your chances of winning. Entrants' phone numbers will not be used for commercial purposes, other than for communicating and fulfilling any selected offers. Any use of entrants' phone numbers by advertisers and/or Sweepstakes Entities shall comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act. You can call from a landline or a mobile phone; please note that standard charges levied by phone carriers may apply.
Limit of one (1) entry per telephone number and per person per day, except that entrants shall be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. By participating in The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period, except when entrants playing in a Daily Entry Period are offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Multiple entries received from one person or phone number after the first entry received from that person or phone number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by a phone service provider or the authorized user if the phone number belongs to a business. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or user.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received on each Daily Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Each entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by phone, through the phone number that he or she called from to enter, within ten (10) days following the end of the Daily Entry Period. Should an entrant win, he/she must be available at the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes to receive his/her win notification and instructions on how to claim his/her Prize; Sponsor is not responsible for changes in entrants' phone numbers. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. Sponsor will notify potential winners on their voice message system if available that Sponsor is attempting to reach them and will provide a return phone number to call. In the event the potential winner cannot be reached and does not respond within the above time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible remaining entries received for the applicable Daily Entry Period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which such Prize will remain un-awarded. Each winner will receive his/her Prize 4-6 weeks by mail after winner verification.
7. Prizes. Five Prizes per Daily Entry Period and One Grand Prize per Monthly Entry Period: Following each Daily Entry Period, five random callers will win a ThisTV baseball cap. Amongst all entries during a Monthly Entry Period, one Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly by Sponsor and be awarded $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card ("Prizes" ) as determined by Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of greater or equal monetary value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with Prize receipt and use. The odds of being selected for each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period depend on the total number of valid callers during each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and the Sweepstakes Entities' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, pre-emptions/interruptions/cancellation of the Friday Flick Pick promotions or ThisTV digital television network or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or the thistv.com website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and other Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. General Release and Limitations of Liability. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sweepstakes Entity, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entity. The failure of Sweepstakes Entity to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, labor strike, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, possession or use or misuse of any Prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or any other Sweepstakes Entity’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, any other Sweepstakes Entity or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or the thistv.com website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. In such event, Sponsor shall only hold a special drawing if potential entrant can prove, from a valid, written phone company record, that a call was made to the ThisTV phone number on the date of claimed entry. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, (without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof) and resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") for final and binding arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules to be held in New York, New York, before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge, in accordance with New York Civil Practice Law & Rules Section 7501 et seq. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator's award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party's ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
13. Winners List: Winners List requests will only be accepted after each Daily Entry Period end date and no later than September 30, 2014. For the Winners List, send an email with subject line: "The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, Winners List Request," to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You searched for: ""
Henry Fonda, Lee J. Cobb, Ed Begley and Jack Klugman lead in this tense, courtroom drama -- nominated for three Oscars® including Best Picture -- about one juror determined to sway the opinions of eleven others. Eleven jurors are convinced that the defendant is guilty of murder. The... MORE>>
School teacher Ben du Toit (Donald Sutherland) has been insulated all his life from the horrors of apartheid in his native South Africa. That is until an incident hits close to home which soon exposes him to the truly arbitrary and violent nature of the system he has so long... MORE>>
Robert Duvall and James Earl Jones portray long-lost brothers in this compelling and poignant family drama about a white Southerner whose identity is shaken after he learns that his natural mother was black.MORE>>
The French Foreign Legion will never be the same after the uproarious World War II exploits of Sgt. Duke Roscoe and his band of military misfits. It's a hilarious "war movie" spoof that will leave you shell-shocked with laughter!MORE>>
A sensitive and passionate story about a married Hollywood actor who goes to Italy to make a film and falls in love with a young actress on the picture.MORE>>
A coming of age story of a young boy, who is left to live with his grandfather. His grandfather is a famous painter, and with fame comes a grand lifestyle with lots of parties a women. They boy learns about life, women and sex, while being with his grandfather.MORE>>
Having relinquished Fort Holman to the Confederacy without a shot being fired, Col. Pembroke (James Coburn) is in danger of a court-martial finding him guilty of treason.
To escape certain death, he agrees to try to retake the lost fort using the services of seven men... MORE>>
Teenage lovers in the 1940s are seperated by World War II and then reunited in the 1980s, but encounter new complications when they try to rekindle their relationship.MORE>>
Colin is a brazen 19-year-old with his finger on the pulse of Soho's burgeoning scene of artists. But when his beautiful girlfriend Suzette tires of their poor and struggling existence, Colin finds himself losing touch with himself and her. And when an older, richer man sweeps Suzette away,... MORE>>
This wildly funny farce gives the comic genius of Peter Sellers free reign as he assumes several wacky personalities in an original script by Neil Simon.MORE>>
Frankie Muniz returns as super cool spy Cody Banks in Agent Cody Banks 2. In Cody's new adventure, a rogue CIA agent has stolen a top secret mind-control device and Cody has to go undercover in London to get it back. Posing as a student at an elite boarding school, Cody has to keep the other... MORE>>
A pair of crooks and their young intern plot the theft of a valuable Buffalo-head nickel. Most of the story takes place within the junky confines of Don Dubrow's second-hand store. And most of the story focuses on the machinations of these well-drawn characters who pro- vide fascinating... MORE>>
American East is a timely, poignant drama about Arab-Americans living in post-9/11 Los Angeles. The story examines long-held misunderstandings about Arabic and Islamic culture, and puts a human face on a segment of the U.S. population whom most Americans know nothing about, but who today are... MORE>>
Reverend Francis Ashby, a rather stuffy professor at St. John's College Oxford, heads off for a walking holiday in Switzerland. High up on a rocky Swiss plateau, Ashby stumbles across two American women: Caroline Hartley and her beautiful eighteen-year-old ward, Elinor. He soon... MORE>>
Animal Atlas travels the globe to meet every kind of animal imaginable, from the familiar to the astounding. We learn about the way they live, and the adaptations that allow them to survive and thrive in the wild. Just spin the globe. Anywhere, everywhere animals live, you’ll find... MORE>>
Writer-director-actor Woody Allen is in prime form in this celebrated comedy in which he portrays a neurotic, highly insecure and indecisive comedy writer who falls head over heels in love with a naive small-town girl who aspires to be a singer.
The opening rounds of their... MORE>>
Set in the late 1800s American West, a widowed frontier veterinarian and widow fall in love after losing their spouses.MORE>>
Anthony Hopkins and Marsha Mason star in a terrifying story of a man who believes a twelve-year-old girl is actually his reincarnated daughter.MORE>>
Set in Mojave Desert, this bittersweet delightful comedy brings together a German tourist and a black motel owner. Initially wary of each other, the two become close friends and transform the rundown cafe/motel into the hottest magical nightspot this side of Las VegasMORE>>
All of New York is their stage when the Big Apple's hottest hip hoppers ignite in this uplifting story of teenagers who dream of making it in the recording business. A musical love story with fabulous songs and flashy dance sequences. Breakdancing, rapping, graffiti art, and DJ scratching are... MORE>>
A comedic spoof on all the pervasive beer commercials which inundate the airwaves. When an ad agency is about to lose their major account, an ambitious woman ad executive comes up with, and carries off, a radical approach to selling beer which results in making her client's brew the number one... MORE>>
A widowed Joseph Wambaugh-type cop who writes best-selling crime novels is approached by a former professional hit man to write his life story.MORE>>
Secret agent Harry Palmer (Oscar-winner Michael Caine - Best Supporting Actor, The Cider House Rules, 1999; Hannah and Her Sisters, 1986) is blackmailed into working for MI5 again on his wildest - and most dangerous - assignment yet. An insane oil billionaire, intent on destroying Communism by... MORE>>
Burt Lancaster stars as a murderer sentenced to Alcatraz, who becomes a world renowned authority on birds. The excellent supporting cast includes Thelma Ritter, Telly Savalas and Karl Malden.MORE>>
Michael Caine stars as a business man named Matthew Hollins, on holiday in Rio De Janeiro with his teenaged daughter Nikki and his best friend Victor and his sexy and flirtatious daughter, Jennifer.
Falling prey to this best friend's daughter, the pair embark on a secret... MORE>>
A young girl learns the true meaning of friendship from one of Santa's reindeer in Blizzard, an enchanting holiday film the whole family will cherish.
When her family moves, Katie is sad to leave her friends and ice skating lessons behind. But then she meets Blizzard, a reindeer... MORE>>
Charles Bronson stars in this nerve-shattering mystery thriller about a treacherous train ride across the snowy western frontier. Also stars Richard Crenna and Jill Ireland.MORE>>
Three aspiring dancers take their best shot - and pop and lock - at the big time in this invigorating romp that features a cameo by Ice-T!MORE>>
A veteran safecracker takes on a young protege who's got a lot to learn about life, as well as his new profession.MORE>>
Baseball season gets off to a rocky start when the Durham Bulls' new catcher, "Crash" Davis (Kevin Costner), punches out the cocky young pitcher, "Nuke" LaLoosh (Tim Robbins), he's just been hired to train.
When sexy Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon) informs both men that each season she... MORE>>
A Los Angeles cop/ex-CIA agent (Frank "Bulletproof" McBain), who keeps the 39 bullets his body has taken in a bathroom mason jar, kamikazes across the border to retrieve a top-secret attack vehicle which was hijacked by the Russian-backed Libyan terrorists.MORE>>
It's a tough life being a small-time thief with a heart of gold. But Buster Edward's dream of the good life for him and his family fast become a reality when he pulls off the greatest robbery in history: a heist of over $7 million in used bank notes. On the run from the law, Buster and family... MORE>>
Inspired by the 1960s television series, in this offbeat comedy two mismatched police officers -- stocky, hyper Officer Gunther Toody and inexperienced social misfit Officer Frances Muldoon -- become partners by circumstance, not by choice.MORE>>
Based on the best-selling Stephen King novel, Carrie "catches the mind, shakes it and refuses to let it go" (Time)! Starring Sissy Spacek and Piper Laurie (in Oscar®-nominated performances), John Travolta and Amy Irving, this ultimate revenge fantasy is "absolutely spellbinding" ... MORE>>
Part fact, part fiction, Cast a Giant Shadow powerfully dramatizes Israel's heroic 1947-48 struggle for independence. Both realistic war story and passionate romance, it features an all-star cast, including Kirk Douglas, Senta Berger and Angie Dickinson, as well as Yul Brynner, John... MORE>>
Charles Bronson gives a standout performance as an Apache half-breed on the run from a blood-thirsty posse who leads his pursuers deep into Apache country. Co-stars Jack Palance.MORE>>
Christina is sixteen, pretty, and a normal teenager in every way. Her father works hard trying to care for her and her brother. Their mother was taken away a number of years ago due to mental illness. Now, life in Christina's house has become strained. Bizarre occurrences, objects missing...... MORE>>
An animated re-telling of the Charles Dickens' classic. This new version not only preserves the original story everyone is familiar with, but also develops the relationship between Dicken's wonderful characters.MORE>>
Framed on a murder charge, a gangster's moll is sent to a minimum security prison which is run by a corrupt warden.MORE>>
Cohen and Tate are two mafia hitmen who don't exactly hit it off. Cohen is an old pro, a cold-blooded killer who is all about business. Tate is a young hot-head who kills for fun. Together, they kidnap 9-year-old Travis Knight, an eyewitness to a recent mob rub out. Now,... MORE>>
Set in the East L.A. barrio, film stars Sean Penn and Robert Duvall as very different cops, both in age and temperment, hand picked for the city's anti-gang campaign. As partners, they daily drive their unmarked car through the warring Los Angeles neighborhoods. Their simple code of endurance:... MORE>>
A single woman, Ella, is being pressured by her ex-lover, the much older Jacob Ewing to sell him her cattle ranch. Not only does Ewing wants to take over Ella's place, but oil companies want both to allowing drilling on their properties. As Ewing steadfastly... MORE>>
Jane Fonda and Jon Voight were awarded Best Actress and Actor Oscars for their performances in this riveting drama about three people whose lives are forever changed by the Vietnam War.MORE>>
This wildly funny comedy caper traces two New York City beat cops (Cliff Gorman and Joseph Bologna) who can't decide which side of the law they want to uphold!MORE>>
This intriguing film features John Heard as a boozy, belligerent Vietnam vet who seeks passionate revenge on a murderer after his aimless friend (Jeff Bridges) is falsely accused of the crime.MORE>>
A "terrific cast" (Leonardd Maltin)- including Beau Bridges, Beverly De'Angelo and Judge Reinhold- stars in this wickedly funny comedy of heirs about a Texas family that gathers to mourndear ole dad.MORE>>
Two rival cattlemen forget their differences to fight six outlaws who take over an isolated Western town.MORE>>
Mary Steenburgen stars as an out-of-work actress who accompanies Roddy McDowall to an isolated house for an audition that takes a horrifying twist in this white-knuckle shocker.MORE>>
A young man (Law) joins up with an aging outlaw (Van Cleef) to seek revenge on the bandits who killed the outlaw's family. Unknown to the outlaw, his young companion is one of the murderers!MORE>>
When a respected British newspaper reporter suffers a heart attack while investigating a possible connection between a British Member of Parliament and a KGB agent, a young cynical reporter picks up the story and reveals a web of conspiracy and potential nuclear disaster.MORE>>